Attempted suicide the other day

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Jooper62, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jooper62

Jooper62 Well-Known Member

I tried to kill my self the other day with 20 pills.. I have been in a hospital for Major depression I take my meds and see a therapist off for the last several years. I lost alot of friends due to my depression because they couldn't handle it ..I called a friend when i was attempting my suicide and never got a call back never heard from them. I have really giving up on meds and theraphy.. the reason why i had freinds that took meds and theraphy and all of them killed themselves. I hang out in cemetarys and the is the most peacefull place and save place i belong:sad:
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello Jooper and welcome to Sf, I'm sorry you have been going through a bad time for so long, I would ask you not to give up on the meds and therapy, it just takes the right drug or the right therapy to make all the difference.
    Our friends often just don't know what to say for us, what to do, they find it easier to ignore us than to cope with our depression, this doesn't necessarily mean they no longer care, it's more likely they are struggling with their inability to help us.
    As for cemetery's, I too found them places of peace in the depths of my depression.
    I'm glad you have found Sf & hope you find the help & support you are seeking here.

Take care Hazel.
  3. Jooper62

Jooper62 Well-Known Member

Hazel thank you for your hope in life i will take your words to heart thank you again
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum jooper62. i hope you are able to find the support you need here with us. I am sorry you feel your friends didn't care enough to help you. Sometimes when friends don't know how to handle a situation they pretend it doesn't exist hoping that it will take care of itself or maybe someone else will know what to do. Fear keeps them from trying. It doesn't mean they do not care. They don't know how in this situation. Don't give in to the depressive thoughts and feelings. Explore your options for healing. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.