Attempted Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bother posting if I can't describe my experience. Bleh, I will just go somewhere else. It's not like it was successful anways.

Last edited by a moderator:

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
Maybe the admin or mod would encourage you to share the experience and not focus on the method but about the feeling and what brought you to that point. just my thoughts. Pls. do share, just don't trigger others.

helena

Staff Alumni
Thank you,TLA,you are a very nice person :) :hug:.... that was exactly my intention, and I hope the person returns and gives us the chance to give our support and understanding.
:hug:
helena

Maybe the admin or mod would encourage you to share the experience and not focus on the method but about the feeling and what brought you to that point. just my thoughts. Pls. do share, just don't trigger others.
How sweet of yoiu hun :hug:

I also hope they come back. :)

Forgotten_Man

Interesting... I was unaware that helium could do that too you..... well I don't think it can really.... weird.... did it show any sign of maybe succeeding?

resilience, I hope things are getting a bit better for you and that you do come back and give us the chance to support you. You can say what you need to say and how you feel without including methods. We need to think of other members as well and make sure that they are safe. That was the intention of the mod that edited your post. Please give us a chance hun. Take care. :hug:

S

suicide_for_the_masses

Why bother posting if I can't describe my experience. Bleh, I will just go somewhere else. It's not like it was successful anways.
I have tried killing my self several times, i can't seem to get it off. What is wrong with me, why do i enjoy hurting myself in this way? Someone, please help me!

ari

Staff Alumni
i am sorry that you are in such a rough place right now. This site is a pro life site, no one here will help encourage or give you help to committ suicide. Whats happened to bring you to this point? Maybe talking about what your struggling with can help you pull through. take care and welcome to the site. Ari

Hey, well I have been visiting the site on and off since I originally posted this thread... just sort of reading about other people. I'd like to say I am sorry for violating the rules, and I thank you for replying to me.

When I was 16 I tried to kill myself <mod edit; helena-method> and now I have a small scar... I evidently did it the wrong way. Shortly thereafter I was put on prozac, but I really didn't like feeling of being void of emotion. After a couple weeks I changed high schools and most everything seemed to get a lot better. But then, almost a year after my first attempt I got really depressed and would cry every night, alone, thinking about how pitiful and sad I was.

One day I decided that I would put things aside and try to live life without feeling depressed by keeping myself busy with school and a job etc. I also decided that night that I would continue living life, and that I would wait for sure until I was 19 before I would definately end my life. I did this so as to give myself a chance to see if life was worth living. Surely, 3 years is enough time to find meaning and a reason to live -- or so I thought.

Then a couple months ago I fell into a period of depression and I said 'fuck it, I can't take it anymore' and I tried to commit suicide <mod edit: helena-method> hoping that it would be the best, and least painful way. Well to make a long story short, it didn't work, for whatever reason and now I am fast approaching 19. I am an 18 year old male in southern california, I have never had a girl friend (I have social problems because of a condition, namely palmar hyperhydrosis) and my b-day is in the last part of january; so it's right around the corner.

I have been thinking about the deal that I made with myself about waiting till I was 19 by giving life three more years. And let me tell you, it has been very hard the last couple months!

If my life doesn't seriously get better I am going to try something more drastic <mod edit:helena-methods>

Do any of you have any suggestions about how I can make a full recovery and turn my life into one that's worth living? Or even some information about how to help me get started? I'm not interested in prozac because to me, living a life without emotion is worse than being dead.

I have also been thinking about moving to oregon and fucking up my body to the point of being terminally ill, <mod edit;helena_method>, and having a letter saying that 'I would like assisted suicide if ever I was in a persistant vegitative state.' The problem with this means that I would need to wait 2 more years to get residency before I did anything.

I hope and pray that you will find the strenght to live you life. Talk to someone, get your med's check. If somene you have ever care about committing suicide, you would be about to she the other side, the side I am now living since Tuesday. Those that are left here have to pick up your life and take care of all your business.

Look at all the children that has diseasies and are fighting for one more day to life, but that choice has been take away for them. You have alife and can live it if you choice too. I pray you do. Redo your life, with friends, classes, get involved with helping othera that can't help them self. But no matter what concider "this is not a do over" once you go your are gone, and there is so much to the thankful for in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00