Discussion in 'After Effects' started by br0ken1, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. br0ken1

br0ken1 Member

I have attempted three times...however I don't think i wanted it bad enough or I would have put more effort into it. I tried the OD'ing on pills, exhaust in a garage and cutting in order to bleed to death.

At this point I have stuck to cutting as a release but haven't thought of attempting suicide lately.
  2. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hey welcome to SF.Thank you for sharing your experiences.i hope you find SF glad you havent thought of suicide recently but sad you have attempted previously.Also sad that you still find the need to cut.i used to cut quite a bit.It can still be an issue for me rarely but is not my main issue right now.However i know it can be really hard not to cut at the times you so feel the urge and if you ever need anyone please feel free to PM [private message] me - if you just need a friend or feel low or want to talk or whatever.Take care.kath
  3. MrA

MrA Active Member

It's good to hear you're on the right way, shows you're brimful of life! I hope you can get over the cutting.. did you try yet?
    Maybe instead you can use the time to write down some feelings, I would listen :)
  4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

And I hope you dont feel the need to again either :hug:
  5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I hope you soon start to feel better :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.