1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

attempted

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by swimmergirl, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

going to keep trying until its over. I m so sick, it shouldnt be hard to finish the job now.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

:hugtackles:

I hope you call someone who can get you help. I'm worried for your health.

3. swimmergirl

don't worry, I will be dead soon. no one will care. It's almost over. Just a few more hours.

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi swimmergirl,

I remember writing a response in one of your threads a few days ago. I am so sorry that you've had to go through so much. My PM box is always open if you ever want to talk about anything. I hope to hear from you - to see how you're doing, how you're feeling. :hugtackles:

Take care,

Alex

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun alot of people will care hun I do hope you call crisis line for help okay or go to hospital and get help there You are so worth the fight hun okay hugs:hugtackles::hugtackles:

6. swimmergirl

I am not worth anything, that is a lie. My life is pointless and almost over. Everyone will be relieved when I m finally gone. They won't have to pretend to care, I won't be a burden any more. I need to get this over with, no one is coming to stop me, i am finally free to die.

7. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

:hugtackles:

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

SG I'm sad to hear you're so down..I wish I could fix things for you

there are many here who care and would miss you if you go
    please reconsider ...:hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.