Attempting now fuck this shit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm going to do it sorry everyone take care I've had it going to sleep forever,I don't want attention bye all.:sad:

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

why don't you talk to me i'm here for ya and i'll listen.

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm on msn if you want to talk.

4. bella muerte

bella muerte Well-Known Member

5. life

life Well-Known Member

Ace u cant leave...U are strong and give a power to us...Plz we need u !we love u!

6. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

well i have to run now i've got to get to work but i do want to encourage you to please talk about what is going on. it looks like there are other people here who are willing to take the time. please extend the courtesy and let others in and try to help. i want you to stay safe. please take care of yourself and hope to see you soon.

7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

People don't want you to do it. Re-consider. Why do you want to do it anyways.

Hope you feel better soon.

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thing's not feeling much different struggling badly with my BDD feel like just tossing in the towel.:sad::sad::sad:

9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Knowing you have people that care for you can hopefully give you some motivation and strength to succeed and go on.

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat.

Hope you feel better soon.

10. Blackness

Blackness Guest

you woulsnt have make this thread if you didn't.
    You're crying out for help and this is great now you just need to listen to everyones advice:)

11. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I feel like a dickhead an attention seeking fool.:sad:

12. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

In other words, you're human.

13. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

14. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I have such a strong urge to go to the bridge now.:eek:hmy::sad::sad::sad:

15. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I care for you ok? Please don't think about that anymore. You are wanted here. People care for you. :hug:

16. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanx but it's so hard really difficult I feel so tired and so down it's really tough I don't want to whine.:sad::sad:

17. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

<A HREF="http://www.naute.com/inspiration/never.phtml"> click here </A>

18. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Hey ace. I saw you tell WD not to worry about looking like you just want attention. Well, the same thing goes for you, my freind. We all need attention sometimes. We need to be told that we matter and that people care about us. So that's what I'm telling you right now. That we care about you and want you to stay. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2007
  19. jigman

jigman Member

serious u dont want to do anything..i kno u think u want to..an its like 'fuk it' mentality..but wots da point..dont do something wen ther are plenty of people on this site alone wanting to hear your situation..jus think no one in the world..wants u to die..u dont want to die..ur jus feelin shity an it gets us all down...u gota just fink bout urself..ud be throwin ur life away coz of u feelin terrible..worst than eva?? cant take it...rise above it man..talk about it...ull feel beta..an thats wot u an everyone really wants..dont giv up

here fo u bro

20. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's my dear friend's it is such a battle with the emotion's and it get's hard and it's so exhausting.:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.