attempting suicide...again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by among the stars, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

just taken some pills and if that doesnt work, got my knives, or even better a gun -- i kno where there is one, just one shot that's all it would take...just one bullet...

2. lost43215

lost43215 Well-Known Member

You might want to consider the whole gun plan.... After my first attempt i had talked to a doctor and asked about shooting yourself... he said that it may or may not kill you, depending on where it goes. Same with knifes. The point is it's really hard to find a 100% way to kill yourself.

Consider this.... what if all this fails? Would you want to live as a human vegetable or something for the rest of your life? Do you want to live through the pain of everyone who has ever cared for you now saddened by what you tried and you feeling the guilt?

Im here neither to say not to suicide or to do it, Im just saying to consider everything before you try something you might regret.

Im at the same point as you, wanting to kill myself (was actually planning originally to do it today). But somehow i keep going. Ive had some pretty dramatic changes happen in my life, most of which were all unexpected. So there's always a chance some solution will come along.

3. Emptysoul

Emptysoul Well-Known Member

Dont go and do something stupid. If your at the lowest youve ever been then things can only get better. take a chance and live

4. sophie_b

sophie_b Well-Known Member

aww huni, come on stay strong, u can beat this!!! pm me or add me on msn i want to talk. try to stay strong and have a little hope. xxx

5. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I hope youll change you mind. Why do you want to do this?

6. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

how many pills have you taken?
    Its not to late. Give it one last chance. Please.

7. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

ive only taken 8 lexapro and 2 600mg perscription Tylenol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.