Attempting to give a fuck

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Petal, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Attempting to give a fuck what others think. I want to go shopping and have fun, I have no one to go with, I will make my own fun,I really am done with caring about what others think. I am going to go alone, don't care if I look like a freak. I do not care. I have no connection with anyone because I am ''crazy''. Oh well, as the title says, I really do not care any longer, I will do what I want when I want and I won't dare let anyone bring me down, no-one. As much as I love everyone around me I feel like an outcast because well, I am, but I am not going to leave that haunt me anymore. I don't deserve to be ''punished'' I have not done wrong to anyone in my entire life literally, not going to start now.

I'm fat -check
    I'm a loner- check
    I do not care any more -check
    Others opinions are none of my business -check

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    Piexes and Frances M like this.
  2. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

I love you. I wish I had more words for you right now my friend. I'm sorry I don't. Please know I'm always here xxx

Brian777 and Petal like this.
  3. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Balls to what they think. Just pretend they're all paper cut outs for your own amusement and go and have fun!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thank you so much, I went shopping. Had a laugh with the guys playing guitars and singing on the street, they told me some jokes in return haha. Bought a lovely coat in the second hand store, delighted with that buy and some other bits and pieces. I feel good, thank you both for your kind messages :) love yas too <3

Brian777 likes this.
  5. Wiltingone

Wiltingone Well-Known Member

Illegitimate non carborundum

Don't let the bastards get you down - very loose semi-Latin translation.

Good for you!

Right now PTSD is taking up way too much rent free space in my head. It sucks

6. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

That's great Petal. I personally stopped caring what anyone thought about me years ago and it's so freeing. I'm a loner, I'm certainly no super model, I wear rain boots and sweats...I don't care! What matters is what's on the inside, me, Nature and the family that I love and take care of :)

7. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey Lynne, keep being yourself, cause yourself has a good and gentle heart and we love you for you.
    Hugs
    Brian

Frances M likes this.