Attempting tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I felt this is the perfect time to say goodbye to everyone,I've decided tonight I will do it I'm comfortable with this there is to much hurt to keep going.:sad:There is far to much sadness in this world for me,living is pain,living is misery,I have to go bye bye everyone take care.:sad:

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Ace hun, there is no perfect time to say goodbye. I know you have struggled long and hard, but you have come too far to give up now. Please find a way to hold on. There are good things in this life, just as there are bad. For every negative there is a positive that exists. the hard part is finding it. Don't give up the search. It is there, waiting for you to find it. :hug:

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Sorry gl it's just to hard there is to much hurt inside of me it never seem's to stop and the only way I'll be at peace is when I'm gone I must do this sorry.:sad:

4. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Ace,

please dont leave me...

I NEED YOU...

PLEASE DONT DO THIS? PLEASE DONT? I LOVE YOU..PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME?

PLEASE..

5. White Dove

Ace please come on...? please pm me or post please??? If something happened to you i just dont know what i would do... i dont think i could take it.. i lost anna and she wanted to come see me.. i feel so guilty because i had left to try an attempt and was not here, if i had been home then she could have come to see me and never did it.

ace please? i love you , please dont?

oh God please help him? Please dont let him do it? Please stop him somehow cause i love him just like i loved peter and anna, please dont take him away from me please???

6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

ace please dont let us help[ you out hun :hug: we care about you hun please stay strong.

7. Ampacity

Ampacity Active Member

Ace please don't, hang in there! times seem so ruff sometimes but all of it will pass. Please ace be safe and talk to us here. we can help.

:hug: :hug:

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Sorry everyone it hurt's too much.:sad:

9. zaraki

zaraki Active Member

Ace, I don't know you very much, but think about it for a moment. You're a senior member here! You made 845 posts! With these posts, you've made friends on this forum! Alot of friends! They don't want you to go! They would be miserable if you killed yourself! Just take a deep breath and stay strong! Do you really want to end it when the people here really care alot about you? We can help. I know it hurts, but stay strong.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2007
  10. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

You can't leave, I need you. :hug:

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Ace, I understand hurt and pain all to well. I know where you are coming from. I am sorry that you are at the place that you feel there is no other way to find peace. It is there hun. I wish I could tell you exactly where you can find it, but I can't. It can only come from inside you. There is no turning back should you change your mind afterwards. Please stay strong ace. You have fought this long and hard to stay alive. Don't let the depression win. i wish to see you win. You are worth the fight. Every ounce of it. :hug:

12. White Dove

Ace,

how am i gonna stay and fight this cancer?

You said you would stay and help me be strong to fight it... I cant do it alone...

Please dont leave me ... If you do you will be taking me with you... Cause you go then i am going.. i would be all alone with out you ... if you go i give up and go also...

Please dont do it cause i am trying to stay but after losing so much and if you left i know i would diffently do it...

So please dont go?

Please stay and help me fight it?

will you??

love you :hug:

13. ace

ace Well-Known Member

WD I'm still here at the moment please don't do anything to hurt yourself or other's please just don't I know thing's are tough I'm trying hard I don't know what's going to happen though.:sad::eek:hmy:

14. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

You're going to stay and fight with us, that's what's going to happen. :tongue:
    Love you:hug:

15. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Good you decided to stay and fight with us.
    Lots of love,
    Beret xxx

16. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm hurting far too much I can't do this anymore.:sad::sad::sad:

17. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Please talk to me? :hug:

18. White Dove

ace hun :hug:

When you dont post or pm me then thats when i will go on and go..

I cant fight this without you.. you know that...

i know its hard for you but if you go you will be taking me with you cause you go then i go...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.