Attempting when you are a child

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by colt45, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

Has any one had thoughts of suicide when they were in elementy school.
    I have
    Today it was broughy up when I saw an old class mate.

Back during forth grade I got into serious trouble at school for somethings that did not know were bad. Plus on top of that there other things that were making me feel inferior. Mainly bring hazed by my class mates.

It was after recess. i was crying. We were just about to go to music class. I tried to hold back in my tears but all of a sudden I felt a tenency. It say a pair of scirors. I was thinking about it. My teacher grabbed it from my hands. The tears just could not stop.

The rest was a blur about what happenned after that.

It was only brought up a few times since then. But back in middle school and high school I was hazed allot. They kept on bring that up and laughing at it.

Just thinking about this at times can make me want to cry.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2008
  2. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

I had a similar problem a while ago. I attempted suicide, but the blade wasn't particularly sharp, and even though I applied a lot of pressure I survived. In maths the next day though my wound ripped open, and there was a lot of blood. I got searched for sharp objects outside in front of about 3 classes, before they finally believed my story about it being an accident. But 3 years on, people still bring it up..."you cut yourself in maths...what's wrong with you..."

There's no real advice I can offer, but all I can say is try to move on. You've left school now, and there's every chance you'll do better than they do in life, and that you won't see them that often.

Just remember, they're simple minded fools who are so sad they have to take the p*** out of everyone else's life because they don't have a half decent one of their own.

If it makes you feel better you could fantasise about killing them, though please don't actually follow through with it!! :tongue:

3. April

April Member

I wanted to kill myself in primary school but was too muh of a coward. I hide my mark with shirt sleeves, watches, braclets etc. now (Im in equiviantly high school).

What i did in the primary school years was freak out in a class and hide under a table. Laugh if you want bc i wont hear. Im still getting it brought up and questioned "So why did you do it?" "where you crazy and all?" i cant even remember why. But it made everyone think i was weird (i fact i have tried to hide) so no one would speak to me.

To the person who bleed in class, I tried to do that with a biro. I tried to stab my left wrist during my mock maths exam. Im not sure if still count as a child though. You might have to be aware that im not the youngest here

4. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

I know there are some scares in are life that can not be erased that easy. I remember feeling it as far back as first grade. When my teacher said I was stupid. I was a slow learner back them.

It really affected allot.

5. notmyrealname

notmyrealname Well-Known Member

I remember being about 5 or 6 and wanting to commit suicide.

6. DaGame

DaGame Member

I didn't start thinking about untill 7th Grade tbh.

7. oldgregg

oldgregg Member

I have hated my life since I was about 6 getting moved from my first primary school. I tried to hang myself in my second primary school and failed, mostly because it was a shity place to try and I used some shity string from a pull tight bag. I remeber trying to smash my head untill it killed me but course it never would. life is such a mess, if we had guns in the uk...

8. riddle

riddle Member

I thought about it in elementary, never tried till high school, but then I actually did it in the school, what the heck was I thinking. As a young child I remember thinking that it had to get better, in my later teens I didn't believe that anymore.

9. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I was a happy child.... But when I moved to America I slowly lost everything.

The youngest age I tried suicide was 8th grade.
    I was going through identity issues and I didn't want to be the "gay kid".
    One day I took a full bottle of bayer aspirins, all that happened was a lot of vomiting and a full day of sickness.

10. Broken_Heart

Broken_Heart Active Member

I thought about it since about 3rd grade, but I didn't try until 6th.

11. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

i dont no how old people are when they are in 4th grade as we dont have that system and that confuses me alot.

i hated my life in about yr2/3 which i was about 6/7 and i didnt have any self confidence, considering i had only started talking, becuase i was scared to talk that i refused to. i no sad in its own right. but i didnt do anything until i was in yr 5 - when i was 10. i took an overdose. not much becuase i thought i taken enough i took like 40 tablts, which in a 10 yr olds body did a bit of damage but not enough. since then i have been in hospital many occassions, not just for trying to kill myself but for a place of safety as well.

i regret now that i did that then. becuase i feel that if i didnt do it then, maybe i would b better now, and maybe, just maybe would not have continued and wanted to die. i had alot going on then. my sister ran away from home, my dad was getting harrassed by police for abusing us. n i was bullied at school. n from the age of 6/7 i was thinking of death. and to this day i still do.

12. Tnecniv

Tnecniv Well-Known Member

I don't know if I still counts as a child.... but I think so...I'm 14 years old, I have tried to kill myselfe 2 times, and i have prepeard it aroud 15 times... it just happened that the chance did just run away... I do suffer of deppression, paranoia, fear (if thats what it is called in english), nervotic breakdowns and I'm loosing my feelings... I do also imagine/see things others don't (I have always done that)... I just can't take it any more.... I hurt myselfe and sometimes so badly that I can't walk... I have almost no self respect or confidence..... I've just lost all hope of getting a life..... and I may get in to an asylum soon... but I know someone thats been there and I've heard that the therapists there are sick.... I just dont know what to do..... real problems didn't come before i was 12/13 but.... yeah... I think thats all I can say....

13. Blueberry

Blueberry Active Member

(((((((((((Tnecniv)))))))))))))) Wishing you some strength and a little happiness -- it sounds like you've been through a lot for 14.

14. Tnecniv

Tnecniv Well-Known Member

Maybe...

15. bjoern

bjoern Active Member

I tryed when I was eight years old. I'm glad that I got over it and got better =)

16. magic1

magic1 Active Member

in grade four you'd be about 9 or 10. I don't think I attempted when i was i nelementary, but i always wanted to get away. I think thats when it all started rolling tohugh.

17. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i actually attempted when i was six years old.

18. nowayout1011

nowayout1011 Member

Hi, I was born with a malformed hand. When I was young I lived in Baltimore City. Life could be tough there. I was a little girl being hazed and beaten up. My mom didn't have a whole time for me, and I was on my own. Bullied everyday about my hand...it really sent me over the edge. Yes I tried suicide with a butter knife at 5 years old. Already, at 5 I was wishing my life was over. Sad ............

19. Unoe

Unoe Member

Ive never rly wanted to kill myself until the last year or so.. im 18 i know thats a bit older but im still young in life.. and everyday i think of killing myself

20. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

I wanted to do it when I was ten...I knew I was different and not just because of my bisexuality. I knew that I never fit in with any group of people. At 28, I still don't. I still don't...no matter how I try to fit in, I'm always typecast as the oddball. Everyone senses that something's different about me and I'm tired of that feeling. The only place where I feel like I fit in...is right here....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.