attension seaker.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by byebyebeautiful, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

WTF?

I have nothing. Not one thing. OH ok wait, i have things, material things, but what does that matter? Fuck all.

I have nothing of importance, I am nothing. I am a "controlling and manipulative bitch" said by someone on another forum. I am an "abuser". I don't help people, I take from them, take take take, and let all the good die, because of my own selfishness.

Lets be honest, who actually likes me? Who actually knows me? You, if you think I am not a bad person. Who actually cares, not because I am written words on forum, on the web. But for knowing me? For who I am, for who you have met me?

Oh, I know one maybe two people will say it's all bullshit. But is it? No, I am a bad person, a bully, an abuser, a controlling and manipulative bitch.
    Oh look at this post, it screams ATTENTION SEEKER does it not? See I have taken more valuable time, which could have been used, to help someone worth helping.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

The way we perceive things is the position we support...one is not all good or all bad...in fact most of us live our lives in the gray areas...therefore, you perceive that you are both what you have said, and know you have many other characteristics as well...big hugs, J

3. byebyebeautiful

yeah. well. i am all bad.

4. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

so what if you are a manipulative controlling bitch? heck cares, most important you are happy and do everything that is of good conscience to you. Anyone can say anything about you. You can't control their mouths or opinions. why bother thinking what others think of you and let yourself feel down? If u let what others say affect you, you end up losing cos it's you who wil feel sad about it and not them. And do you really think they care about how you feel? Well I'm pretty sure they dont and as such you shouldnt give a damn too.

5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i have met you holly

have you abused me, controlled me or done ANYTHING bad towards me?

quick and simple answer is no.

dont beat yourself up over something some pratt said, you are better than that and deep down you know you are.

6. byebyebeautiful

lol, im not happy.

7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

no fucking shit hun, but i know you hun and i know you are not a quitter

8. byebyebeautiful

well no.. but i have to other people :(

but nvm, i guess, if i try, things will change.....

9. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i know i dont know you but all those negative things that have been said to you.. dont believe a word of them. none of it is true. it is just people who have nothing better to do then get on their high horse just to upset someone else.

i know its hard but try not to let it get you down :hug:

10. d-pressed

d-pressed Well-Known Member

Hi there,

I think you're paying too much attention to the rather negative and most probably untrue things that people are saying.

As for being an attention seeker, do you really think you are? It's not a crime to want attention sometimes, and it doesn't make you a bad person. If you need attention on a regular basis though the only person it hurts is yourself and in reality you probably don't want it, you want to be more self-reliant. All this takes is change, right? That doesn't mean becoming a "good person" since you already are, it just takes some tweaking in places like your self-confidence. Talk it over with a therapist, and you can start making changes in your life, however small. Feel better soon!

11. Simply Brett

Simply Brett Member

Honestly, I love you!

I know it's hard to believe people care in tough times when you find it hard to even love yourself, but believe me the best is yet to come :)

You have a lot to look forward to, and regardless of how many people reply to this thread or not, I assure you that a LOT of people in this world admire and care for you!

12. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

agreed

and brett will even sing for you hun :biggrin:

13. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Holly, I've known you for the best part of 18 months, and you know how important you are to me, you know how much you've helped me through all that time, and you know how much I've done to try to help you.

I won't let you down, you know that.

Kenny

14. byebyebeautiful

they feel true, because of voices and such repeting everything back at me. :(

they are true.. :( i don't need attension reguarly, its just, everytime i post, most people ignore me. :(

15. byebyebeautiful

that i guess is true .I love you too btw :)

Lol, yeah Brett sing to me :)
    yeah, i know kenny, things just get to me. :(

16. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

I know things get to you, Holly. and I know that this thread is a result of you feeling insecure about things. It's ok, but to reassure you, you're a wonderful person and I care about you very much - unconditionally.

17. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Holly you have never done anything to me either. We became friends and I still hold onto that. I have tried you on MSN a few times here lately but you have been busy. I care!!!~Joseph~

18. d-pressed

d-pressed Well-Known Member

Well we're not ignoring you, we're here to listen and help.:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.