Attention Life Fighters-2nd meeting called

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Godsdrummer, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

So are we gonna do this thing or not?
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I thought we already were. lol
  3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Just was double checking. :biggrin:
  4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Been doin' what I been doin'. Checking messages. I have found I need to stay away from some areas because they are triggers.
  5. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

You've got a point there Pete (or is it Mike?).

I suspect it would help to have a bit more direction, for the sake of anyone who wants to do a bit of life fighting. Maybe some sort of set of guidelines as to what sort of things we could do, such as came up in the first meeting posts. And it would help to have it as a sticky or something otherwise the threads get lost and the whole idea could just peter out.

Also it might help to know our time zones, to know where there might be gaps in support times (for instance I've noted that there are consistently much fewer replies to posts at certain times of the day.)

What do you think?

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Sounds good to me.

I am online from 7am-330pm Monday Thru Friday CST.

As far as a sticky goes, they ought to sticky the first meeting one we had, but...that's up to management.

May I suggest putting our title in our siggy for now.
  7. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hadn't thought of that - good idea (signature title) - though I have some reservations about it in that people may well feel oh they're only writing to me because that's their job sort of thing. Not sure how to get around that one.

Time zones hell I'm sitting here trying to work out what your time slot is in UK time and that's not actually getting me anywhere.

Maybe if we knew each other's countries that would help?

I'm around at all sorts of times - only exception is late night (about 1am-10am UK time.)
  8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

People might feel the same way about forum buddies. But that is why it's not just a response that is important but in the words that are used.

I reside across the pond in the colonies. It is 103pm now.
  9. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I'm in England, so it's about 7:40pm here right now.

I am really all over the place with times I can get on!
  10. fweeps

fweeps Staff Alumni

Im in northern california....12pm noon here right now
  11. Katii

Katii Well-Known Member

Im in England :smile: 20:00pm now
  12. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

This was a bad idea. I think we should forget about it.

I dont think I have the strength to oversee this.