• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

attention *****???

Status
Not open for further replies.

obscure

i hate feeling like an attention *****. i dont think i am, but i have been called one and it made me think pretty hard. so i pretty much stopped talking, stopped caring if anyone noticed me and now everytime i try to talk to someone and they dont hear me or are too busy to listen, i feel like im not important enough and that if i say anything else ill just be an attention ***** so i just sit back and shut up and hardly ever say anything, when i do talk its not about me. i feel so selfish for wanting to talk about me for any amount of time. i just feel like all i want is attention when really all i want is a conversation, someone to talk to, about anything whether its about me or not. i just want to talk to somebody, anybody. but i cant seem to talk about myself for fear of being an attention seeker.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I understand that feelilng i tend to not talk about me at all but i do want you to know if you need to talk go ahead okay you can pm me or others and we will listen i will listen hugs to you

obscure

i posted another thread, that is entirely about me. i had no intention of it, but im getting to the point where im afraid that everyday is going to be the day that i just cant handle it anymore.

dnE ehT

I've seen attention *****s and they aren't afraid to talk about themselves non stop. You don't sound attention starved, but just lonely. Find someone to talk to that'll listen. I think it'll help alot.

I kinda know how you feel. I was a narcissist in denial for along time. I could never talk about myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00