attraction

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by katy101, Apr 30, 2009.

1. katy101

katy101 Active Member

I have a problem, Im only attracted to guys who are gay.

I dont know if this is because I dont want to have a serious relationship or what, because I kinda have "issues". But whenever I met a guy Im attracted to -he is gay
    I just dont feel the pull, or chemistry towards straight men.
    I dont know why, but even though Im not activtely wanting to date anyone, its becoming a problem. And its strange to other people when I talk about how sexy gay guys are, I have kissed straight guys and two gay guys and the gay guys were better kissers.
    But I think thats my perception being skewed again, i really dont know
    Is there something wrong with me?
    How can I fix it?

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I don't think there's anything wrong with you. I'm a straight male, but I used to work at an agency where 90% of the employees were gay males and they were always telling me that they could get more girls if they wanted to than I could.

Most of them were very intelligent, caring, good looking, fun-loving, sensitive guys. Most women, I think would find them appealing.

On the other hand, maybe you're just not ready for a serious relationship and know that it won't happen with a gay man.

3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

nah lots of women are attracted to gay men because they appear different /sensitive etc.

i generally have never been attracted to straight men and gay men? i don't know, i attract men who aren't straight yeah, pretty much find out they have some huge issues going on for them tho' :laugh:

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

This is pretty "Normal". How long has it been since you have been attracted to gay men?

5. sithspit

sithspit Well-Known Member

Oddly enough, I seem to have the same problem but the other way around. All the women I seem attracted to end up being lesbians or at least bi. Even my childhood sweetheart, who had nothing but boyfriends and never even showed any hint of liking a woman, now lives with her civil partner Jodie in Nottingham.

6. katy101

katy101 Active Member

I do agree my attraction has something to do with the fact that gay men are usually kinder, more sensitive,funny,sexy, etc

Sexuality and knowing what gender your attracted to, can be complex at times too.

7. Ben121

Ben121 Active Member

I think maybe your just moor attracted to the moor feminine looking guy. Me too lol Well I agree with katy101 that Sexuality is a very complex thing. I have been attracted to not the most good lucking girl be for, (I put that in the most polite way I could lol) but its the chemistry that counts not the looks with me.

8. katy101

katy101 Active Member

Its True
    Its all about personality and chemistry
    sounds scientific almost
    or a recipie
    u need a dash of this and little of this
    to make it work
    because it cant be forced

9. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Lesbians are cute. The great thing about gay people is that you don't suffer from fear of rejection. The reason my lesbian friends haven't expressed their interest in me is because they're gay and not because I'm unattractive. That's how I see it anyhow. Always feeding the ego :tongue: