Awake and Want company

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by galalleni, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galalleni

galalleni Well-Known Member

Howdy All,

If you are awake into the late/early hours please IM me - it gets lonely staying awake letting my mind consume itself. I don't care what we talk about (could be about watermelons and turnstyles for all I care). Mind becomes consumed by night - the docs tell me I'm crazy - tell them they have the biggest delusions of all - perhaps a delusion of power is all I need,

Anyhow - let me know what your thinking about - all my IM contacts are above *warning, I do have some psychotic breaks with reality - no harm in leaving conversation if you do not find it pleasurable*

Would really like company though.

Here's raising my pint to all the depression and psychosis in the world!

Talk to me about anything - I consider all conversations private and a sacred trust - just want to hear how everyone is and hwo we all cope with the daily life.

I am more aimed at people who have struggled for many years with a mood disorder (blah, hate calling it that). If it's a fleeting moment I'll talk to - just won't be able to relate as much - just want company - that's all. Have a safe night!

PS - My IM contacts should all be listed at the top of my post if your a member.
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

You can talk to me if you want. :biggrin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.