1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awake and Want company

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by StangerInAStrangeLand, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StangerInAStrangeLand

StangerInAStrangeLand Well-Known Member

Howdy All,

If you are awake into the late/early hours please IM me - it gets lonely staying awake letting my mind consume itself. I don't care what we talk about (could be about watermelons and turnstyles for all I care). Mind becomes consumed by night - the docs tell me I'm crazy - tell them they have the biggest delusions of all - perhaps a delusion of power is all I need,

Anyhow - let me know what your thinking about - all my IM contacts are above *warning, I do have some psychotic breaks with reality - no harm in leaving conversation if you do not find it pleasurable*

Would really like company though.

Here's raising my pint to all the depression and psychosis in the world!

Talk to me about anything - I consider all conversations private and a sacred trust - just want to hear how everyone is and hwo we all cope with the daily life.

I am more aimed at people who have struggled for many years with a mood disorder (blah, hate calling it that). If it's a fleeting moment I'll talk to - just won't be able to relate as much - just want company - that's all. Have a safe night!

PS - My IM contacts should all be listed at the top of my post if your a member.

2. nagisa

nagisa Staff Alumni

You can talk to me if you want. :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.