Awake Like Always

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Jasonfine27, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasonfine27

Jasonfine27 Well-Known Member

Well, Its 11:00 Pm Here. I'm Just Jammin' To Rage Against The Machine. What Y'all Up To? I Just Got Back From Seeing Indiana Jones.

2. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

How was Indiana Jones? Its 4am here, Im watchin a repeat of 7th Heaven which Ive already seen so its like a repeat of a repeat or something :blink: anyway, how was it x

3. Jasonfine27

It was OK. Definitely NOT the best. In the beginning it looked very promising. IMO not enough action. It also needed the biblical references Indiana Jones is known for. The ending sucked too

4. ScouseJM

That doesnt sound good. I havent seen a movie in ages. Like, at the pictures I mean. Years its been. Oh well. Its bloody hot in here but my arms are really cold :blink: So what are you up to for the rest of the night?

5. Jasonfine27

I'm probably going to smoke one last Marlboro medium. Tomorrow I start to quit smoking. I'm excited about that. I might read Larry The Cable Guy's book. He wrote it. Its hilarious! :laugh:

6. ScouseJM

lol ok... ohh thats a good plan, good luck with quittin smoking!!! Hope you make it and it wont be too hard!

7. Jasonfine27

Yeah, I've been smoking for 1 month and 1 week. I've probably smoked more cigarettes in the last 3 days than I have in the past month. It ain't good, and it ain't fun! I played basketball yesterday with one of my bros and my lungs were BURNING!

8. Jasonfine27

It's 11:13 here, bored out of my mind. what y'all up to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.