Awaken

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by Mercedez, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

As i fall asleep i go there again ,
    I see him standing there , He has his suit and tie on and he looks happy .
    I walk slowly and stubbournley towards the tunnell as i see the light getting closer They awaken .
    My eyes awake to the bright light and my ears hear him Calling my name . I run , yes im running my feet are moveing now their awake . I reach out to touch him and he tenderly holds me close to him . I feel his heart beating and the smile on his face as tears of joy stream down his face . Oh that smells familliar , The scent of him awakens my nose as i breathe him in oh and it smells of daddys callougne oh and he smells so good . Ask i look at him He speaks to me asking what im doing there . He takes my hand and looks at me with his one blue eye and the one green eye ive not forgotten . Slowly but surely We reach a meddow with flowers and butteflies . Someone is waiting for me there I run so fast i nearly fall . There he is My maker , My God Jesus . He askes meif im ready to talk and i say yes . My eyes are so filled with tears i cry . I tell dad how i miss him and how much i love him and suddenly the burdens that made my sences , my heart sleep are awake . I hold on to them as its time to go . Once more i hug Daddy Goodbye and Jesus walks me to the door . I open the door and the light and dad and jesus are gone . I humbley fall to sleep and the next day I " awaken" im alive again .

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

This is just perfect...so well written

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

crying at the love your words speak. That is so beautiful. So very beautiful.

4. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

thank you so very much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.