aww nuts..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Jess, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jess

Jess Guest

My stomach hurts.. try to sleep.. feel sick to my stomach and end up sitting up the whole night. or occasionally I cry so damn much I pass out from exhaustion.. this can't be healthy...

Headaches are a new familiarity.. either from crying or just not sleeping.. or even just randomly.

I don't eat. I forget to? or when I actually feel hungry. well.. my stomach is growling because hey, I haven't eaten anything yet today.. I think about even eating and all I can feel is like throwing up :sad:

I've looked at web sites.. learned in school.. text book symptoms of depression.. headaches, changed sleeping habits (either sleeping too much or too little) stomach aches, changed eeating habits... all of it. is it all in my heaad? I wonder if I create half of this mess for myself....

my family.. it's never been normal. I don't know what it's like to have a happy family.. or a loving one. and it's getting even more screwed up and it's hurting me to see what little form of a family we'd built being torn to shreds...

I'm trying to find some way, some how, to get myself better. to get help. but the closer I get to doing something. the more fucked things get.. I couldn't add to the frustration, confusion, anger, sadness.. all the issues...

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Jess thats all the symptoms of depression. Don't think for one minute its all in your head. See a doc.
  3. Jess

Jess Guest

I know it's the symptoms.. classic enough. All the web sites and what not say it. But I wonder if maybe I'm creating some of it myself.... :unsure: I dunno.. I'm trying to find a reason why Id ont' have to go here.. because I can't. I just can't :cry:
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

awww Jess :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  5. Jess

Jess Guest

:hug: thanks dev... needed those!
  6. wienerman

wienerman Guest

heres some more if you want them :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Awwwwww Jess :sad:

Here if you ever wanna talk :smile:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

ps. i love the title on this thread hehe
  8. Jess

Jess Guest

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the hugs and everything. I know what I need to do unfortunately :sad: it's just a matter of doing it.....

hugs back :hug: :hug: :hug:
  9. ALB_JRS

ALB_JRS Guest

aw nuts.
  10. Jess

Jess Guest

Thanks...... did that have to be posted? :unsure:
  11. Luliby

Luliby Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug: :harp:

Thinking of you and wishing you well. take care of yourself, k?
  12. Jess

Jess Guest

Thank you luliby

Thank youall..... so much.. soi so much
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.