ayayay I hate running :(

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by Sylar, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Hi

Yesterday we had a gym class , and the coach told us to run 8 laps , each lap is 250 m long
    which make the whole thing 2000 meter long !!
    each runner got a mate who have a chronometer , and register the timing
    I haven't ran in so long so I only did 3.5 lap :mad: my body betrayed me in the middle , I'm not fat or skinny , I'm normal
    but I'd have done any other gym lesson easily except for running
    our coaches don't know shit about gym so they just tell us to run the whole session !!
    damn it was embarrassing , only 3 laps :(
    and today I have another class after 1 hour from now I think I'm gonna skip it :dry:
    doesn't mean I'm not fast , when I run , I run very fast but only for a short distance of course , not a whole damn hour !!
    gotta talk to the coach he's insane !!
    sorry I'm not bullied at school by anyone , I'm well respected , but this thing kinda reduced my reputation

sorry just had to tell someone

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2007
  2. breath

breath Guest

Does seem abit exstream. When I was at school bar the odd cross county etc we mostly stuck to 400meters. Doing long distance running genraly isn't very useful part from finding out your staima limits et. Most long distance runners training doing sprites too anyway..

Always it's albest good to rant about stuff ^^

3. TheBrokenGirl

TheBrokenGirl Well-Known Member

Ugh i know how you feel.. i hate running... i can run fast but only for a short period of time... in my school we have this thing called the beep test, i dont know if you have it but we have to run across the gym and back for as long as we can and we have to keep up with the beep and see how many mins we could get... well lets just say i got the least almost everytime. :/ I dunno why i cant run good.. i just cant lol
    if you wanna talk you can pm me. :D

4. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

its fine mate. despite my excellent health, i can get heart palpatations (very bad) from doing something like that (intense cardio) so its perfectly understandable - and ive been going to the gym hardcore for around 4 years now

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I only run if I'm being chased.

6. Wierd

Wierd Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.