1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

babies...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by KittyGirl, Jan 12, 2010.

1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

A friend of mine from elementary school just gave birth to her 5th child. -___-
    #5 for her... a 21 year old girl who doesn't want any children to begin with... and I has no babiez.

I've known for years that one thing I really want to do with my life is be a mom. A proper mother... not just a person with a baby.
    I haven't given up hope completely, I suppose...
    Some day things may change and maybe my heart will heal and I will find a decent guy to mix genes with?

Names I really adore for baby girls; Ruby (as well as Jade and Garnet) Fawn, Rena and Madison.
    Names I've thought of for boys; Kai, Vance and Brock.

I prefer odd names, I guess...

Anyways... good for you, KC. Lucky #5 or something like that... -___- better get working on #6!
    I'm just jealous... At the same time though-- I feel sorry that your children will never have a responsible mother. You may love them; but you're not acting like a mother-- you are acting like a little brat; just as you've always been.
    I really do wish the best for your growing family-- and hope that you clue into reality sometime soon. Babies are responsibility, not a Government cheque.

2. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

Wow.... I agree - babies are a wonderful responsibility -

I didn't have my first till I was 26 - so you have time - better to be ready to do whatever it takes to give to them as they grow. I ended up with 7 children and each is a wonderful gift (and challenge :) )

You have the right attitude, better to heal, trust and make a commitment to give a stable home - the children you have will be lucky to have such a wonderful mom!

Keep going the way you are, Take Care and be patient - you never know what lies ahead! Hopefully, only good! :hug: