Baby Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
K so basically I uhm have a kid.
When i was pregnant with my baby my boyfriend was all like ready to step up and stuff. He was even doing great in the delivery room and when we were in the hospital for a few days.

The first night i brought her home, h got drunk. Wouldn't let the baby sleep with us, and basically he was just being an ass. Ever since then things have been going down hill to a point where im ready to just give up everything.

Another thing i should add, is that his dad was never really okay with us being pregnant. His dad wanted him to run away from this. But he stayed. Now his dad is seeing our fighting as an oppertunity to tell his son to give our baby up for adoption! So then now i come to find out that he actually considered it.

Now im to the point where im ready to commit suicide and let him give our baby girl away, but i love my baby girl so i guess im sticking around.

i'm 16 btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Yes don't let anyone take her away from you Get support okay womens shelter will give you support your church community programs lots of supportout there now for single moms okay love her she will bring you much you

I'm not homeless, so far i have been on my own and just fine, but the problem is i just want my baby to have her real dad and it would make things alot nicer if we, as a couple, could sort things out, but i had tried everything and idk what to do anymore

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Kinze, You have a beautiful daughter!! Don't let anyone take her away from you..She is much better off with her real mom..I can only imagine the emptyness you would go thru if you gave her up..Maybe see a therapist for the depression..I wish you all the best!!

ema

Antiquities Friend
Sometimes it isn't best for the child to have the father around. I know that is hard to hear, but in this case, it may be true.

I agree you should try to get out of the situation. You and your precious daughter should try to go it without biological dad for a while.

It's possible he will see things different once you are gone. It may be that he won't. But, it may be the best for the two of you.

Good luck!

Emma i know what you mean. right now we aren't together. and i told him that once she reaches an age where she realizes whats going on we have to make a final decision.

awwww, hun, I sooooooooo understand where your coming from.... I'm currently pregnant, hes a drunk... Great and supportive one min, cold and detached the next..... I used to believe that keeping a child from there father was wrong unless he was abusive... I feel very differently now... You have to take care of yourself to be able to care for a child....And a bad relationship will only bring you down and make it all the harder to be the mother you want to be... Your doing great in spite the obstacles of being so young!!!! Good on you for being as strong as you have been your are an amazing woman just in a really hard situation.... My heart goes out to you!!!!!

Viro

You could very well be a better mother if he is not involved, especially if he is drinking.

I read it as you were living with him. Did I interpret your post correctly?

You could very well be a better mother if he is not involved, especially if he is drinking.

I read it as you were living with him. Did I interpret your post correctly?
Well its mixed... i live at my rents but he used to spend most of his time 'living' here. but i told him that we need a break to figure things out so he hasnt been around for a few days.. and this morning at my daughters doctor appt, he said he wants to get back together because his world feels empty without me and baby, but i said i still need time to think so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00