baby girl

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by troubledprincess, Jan 29, 2012.

1. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

it nearly been 13 years since i lost my baby girl
    i gave birth to her at 5 months all my friends are having kids
    i just keep thinking about her what she might look like what she would be doing
    just keep getting upset

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun your baby girl is watching over you she is hugs

3. Joshua2803

Joshua2803 Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for your loss,Sarah.The pain of losing a child can be horrific,but are you a bible reader? At John 5:28 it says "Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out.So this scripture brings out that your daughter has the chance of being resurrected and then you will be able to see her again. I hope this scripture gives you some hope!:smile: Until them try to keep yourself busy so you dont think about her TOO much and make yourself sad.

4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Hi Sarah - I am so sorry for your loss. I have had friends and relatives who have also lost children at such a tender age, when they are truly helpless.

A niece had a miscarriage, and my wife had two. I know it's not the same, but they grieved long and hard over what promising joys could now never be.

But she is always in your heart, and a mother's heart is the most special place to be,