back after 2 years

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by magz74, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

ok so im back,dont know if thats a good thing or not.i know a lot of you are so supportive and caring.but what brings me back..my head,im thinking to much again,i suffered with self harm and not attempted for months,but recently i found my mind wondering and thourghts of cutting again.in the last 2 years ive been diagnosed with bi polar,extreme anxiety,ocd,manic episodes.and depression.but to me these are just labels.people just dont understand unless they to suffer with some issues.i have no one really,my husband is supportive yes,but does not understand fully,and its also a hard thing to explain.i made a few online friends here unfortunately they have gone now,although its none of there fault,i am starting to feel alone again which is not a good thing.if i cut i will have to hide it rather than explain it.:crushed:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi magz74 im glad you are reaching out here again Im sorry you are not feeling so well though Keep posting ok go into chat make new friends Just know you are not alone ok hugs

3. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

may aswell not be here,im invisable,even on chat no one wants to talk to me,might aswell give up

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so glad you thought to come back if you are having problems...please PM me if you wish to 'talk'...my PM box is there 24/7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.