Back after 4 years

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Undone, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undone

Undone Active Member

I created an account here April 14, 2008. I remember being surprised when the year turned 2009 and again when I turned 30. This time four years ago I didn't think I'd live to see those dates, no one knows that. Things got a little better and I thought I had moved past ever considering suicide. Here I am again.

I don't have a plan or a method, I'm not to that point yet. But I am thinking how to leave the people I care about behind, that's what's always kept me from moving forward. I want to be happy with them more than anything but time has proven that I can't. I can only be on the outside looking in. I want to go. I want peace. This life is just about surviving one moment to the next. I can tell my therapist but have no where else to turn. I want the people I love to comfort me but we've been through this before, some of them are no longer here. I can't keep going through everything alone.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Well hun coming here then is good thing because you are not alone anymore okay hugs to you

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am comforted that you remembered to come visit...there are so many ppl here who understand...please share what you are going through and how we can support you

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Glad you returned here as said you will get support here.It is hard to go through alot of things alone believe im do it quite alot you mentioned you had a therapist which is great do they have some sort of peer support organisation where you are as this can help you meet new people and get you out doing different things.These organisations are designed for everyone not just young people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.