Back after a long time

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Montage, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Montage

Montage Well-Known Member

hi guys! I first started coming here in 2005 and left in 2011 after a very good friend and member commuted suicide.. I'm struggling with the same things I struggled with back in 2005.. after reading some of my old posts... nothing has changed with my family... so I'm back for some support.. the people here were truly here for me.. I thank you all for that and I hope some of the members back then remember me and are still active! I love you all! Ps.. things look so different on here!!!

AlexiMarie7, Flying Fox and Frances M like this.
  2. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Welcome back Montage... :)

Montage likes this.
  3. PhoenixFailed

PhoenixFailed SF Supporter Study Facilitator

I'm super new, but welcome back anyway! Sorry you are having a rough go of it. It is so smart to come back for support. Wishing you the best.

Montage and AlexiMarie7 like this.
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Welcome back, sorry under the circumstances it brought you back. Take Care

Montage likes this.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome back @Montage , hope you find SF helpful to you again and I'm incredibly sorry you are back in this situation again.

Montage likes this.
  6. AlexiMarie7

AlexiMarie7 Well-Known Member

Bittersweet. But ultimately, glad you made your way back here and hope it will get you through this rough time.

Montage likes this.
  7. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

Hey Montage! Welcome back! I am sorry to hear about your friend and I hope that you find some peace here. I do not believe we have ever talked but I'm happy that you are back. Hope your future days shine brightly :D.

Montage likes this.