Back after the long run.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by clairedelune, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

What is up here? It's been a long time. Maybe two to three years ago, I was an active user. I met so many friends here. They, you all saved my life. And now I'm back for good. Hoping that I could try to repair myself. I've been acting foolishly the past years. I've had so many people putting me down, tearing me apart and doing me no good. At times, yes there were times, when I felt like there's no use coming back to this site anymore. But today, everything comes rolling back. I will never be helped. And that's a grave thing. I feel like my life is of no use really. There's no need to determine what I'm good at and what I will be used for. Because there is actually none. Everything and everyone has made a big fool of me. I don't know where to go and who to call anymore. I'm pretty messed up but still hoping to be fixed. Yet again. :drama:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI hun i am so sorry people are not hearing you in rl dam them We will hear you here hun and You hun are not a fool ok it is the ones that are ignoring your cries for help that are the fools hugs to you ok Glad you came back here for support

3. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Thank you for welcoming me back. I guess the people who truly want to make me happy are here. :*

4. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Welcome back.

I'm not sure I recognise you (I has been here for 1.5 years just over) - but I hope you get that community spirit back.

Maybe even going into why the break from site went downhill? (Just an idea - up to you if you do that)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.