Back Again Again Again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Greypain, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greypain

Greypain Member

So...I found that a medication (now discontinued) was pushing my nervous system to the breaking point, and got some relief from the "Do it NOW!" crisis level feelings after stopping it.

Now I'm back to just "Try not to do it today!" feelings.

Same old, same old, and I know so many here know.

I'm less jangly and whiny and on edge but somehow none of the real life problems disappeared.
    (Imagine that!)

Still too sick to live a "life."
    Still too poor to get medical care.
    Still a 60-yr-old-was-a-teenage-mother-uneducated-loser.
    Still too old/sick to "get out there and start over/again/again/again."
    House still falling apart.
    Broken floor being fixed now, which means I'm down to eating one meal a day for at least the next month.

Is there anyone else around my age having similair experiences reading this?

Sure would be nice to have someone else not-so-young-and-healthy-and-struggling-to-survive to talk to now and then.
    That is not meant to in any way negate the problems of the still young and relatively healthy here because all I have to do is watch my kids lives, to know that the problems there can also be horrific in today's world, especially for those with depression and/or emotional problems.

Just doing what all humans seem to do.
    Looking for a kindred to talk/share with.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I am so sorry to hear about your struggles I understand your need and want to talk to older folk and people your age. Here is the part of the forum for over 30's there are many people your age and older here. I wish you all the best.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.