Back again and...yea =(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by amroth, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amroth

amroth Active Member

Wow I'm back here again, what in the hell is with my horrible luck. It's been bad enough getting over my gf's murder over the summer if any of you remember. Then the disappearance of a close friend whom helped me so much with a possible "demon" supressing me or w/e. I screwed up in one class at college and everything keeps snowballing. I have or had a new girlfriend I don't know if it's over or not yet.

But if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have been able to last she lives a few hours away from me. She was going to come down over the holidays and i was going back with her. She didn't come because of family trouble. Then she said she was coming down yesterday just for me and I would go back her for a while and I REALLY love this girl. Things kept getting delayed she barely calls me and tells me what's going on so I'm worrying while she's here. She decided to visit her parents whom she says hates her with the rest of the family and things went really bad so she stayed there overnight. She was upset about that and she promised she would come today but again she isn't really calling and I honestly think maybe this was all a big joke to be played on me or something. I can't take another hit, so much has happened over these few months. I already asked God and Stacy(my gf who died) if they would forgive me because...I have been trying my hardest I really have been. If this turns sour with Lena I'm just going to end myself and i'm 110% sure of that. :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.