back... again... not sure where to turn now.

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Vampira.Book, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vampira.Book

Vampira.Book Well-Known Member

I attempted again on Wednesday night I was in the hospital till 4 this morning. As the nurse told me, no one had come to see me, no one. I was alone the whole time. I just don't get it. I don't know where to turn now.

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

awww hun i'm sorry :hug: i'm here if you wanna talk

3. Bograt

Bograt Active Member

Well, here seems to be a good place to turn. What is it you don't get? A lot of people simply don't understand how people with these problems feel, so instead of helping when they should, they push you away or ignore you out of ignorance of your feelings. (not to speak ill of your friends or family) I have found that people who have never dealt on a personal level with depression/suicide think it is some sort of attention-getting scheme or someone "just faking it". Don't think to poorly of all the people that should have come to support you, and don't think that no-one cares.

4. Vampira.Book

3 days I was in the hospital and no one came to see if I was awake, or even if I was alive.

5. Bograt

Bograt Active Member

That is pretty bad, but it is not your fault for the way you feel , nor is it your fault for other peoples lack of support for you. You may feel lost and abandoned, but there are some people who care. You may not realize it but posting here is about the best thing you can do if friends/family don't understand. Just let us know whats going on, why you are feeling this way, or if there is no reason, just let us know how you feel.

6. down_and_low

down_and_low Active Member

Awwww hun! I'm so sorry! It's not your fault, please don't feel like it is.
    We all care about you, you're not alone.
    XxX

7. Vampira.Book

I'm so lucky I found this place. They told me not to return to my house. I'm at the library nowadays. But other than that I'm on the streets.

8. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug:

9. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

no its not your fault they do not understand, its hard for people who do not understand this disease.

10. Vampira.Book

I don't get it...

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I don't know your situation so cannot attempt to explain anything, even if there was one. People shy away from that which they cannot understand. It is sad that this is true and you are one of those having to experience it. You will not be alone here. Please take care and stay safe. Post as you need to. :hug:

12. 2cents

2cents Well-Known Member

i'll for sure confused & frustated if i'm in ur position now; not welcomed at home & got to stay out there..
    keep us informed about how u doin, ur thoughts here in this thread; let it be the place where u are heard - i'll keep coming over to send u my support here :smile:

sending hope there, hope u will get what u want to get..

13. baofu

baofu Active Member

Where to turn.

If everybody else has left you alone, then I have two assumptions either they don't care or are just too scared and they don't know how to deal. None affects you anymore since you are free of their restrictions, you can go and do as you please.
    As where to turn, I'd ask: where you want to go?
    If you need to talk (as everyone else does), try to make some friends (doesn't matter where, all people need friends), most people would say a counselor, but I've found that friends are better since well... they are friends, they hear you, you can hear them, etc.
    The forums is suitable to get advice and make friends during hard times, but real friends are huggable, available most of the time, and give real time answers.

14. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Re: Where to turn.

Sorry to hear of your lonely time.

15. Vampira.Book

Re: Where to turn.

I want to go straight into the earth. I want nothing to do with life anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.