Back again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by nothing.1, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nothing.1

nothing.1 Member

So I didn't come on this site for a long time because I was getting better until acouple of days ago everything came rushing back. One day at school my friend didn't come to school she was texting me saying how she's gonna kill herself so while dealing with that I was in class and my teacher was giving out our papers back. I failed both my papers and all I could think was how pathetic I am and a failure I can't do anything right. I was reading my friends essay and she wrote about her depression and she wrote a lot more than I knew, so adding that into the bucket I didn't print out my friends essay because I didn't see her text and my teacher wouldn't hear any excuses. So not knowing if my friends killing herself at the moment to finding out more details to my other friends depression and feeling bad that I didn't poet out her paper I broke down I ran out the room and as soon as I stepped out I broke down in tears. These last days have been hard and I feel so alone I can't talk to any of my friends no one understands anymore, they are probably over my problems and me. I cut tonight but I couldn't find that relief that I used to feel. I don't know what to do I feel so alone and lost my minds spinning I feel crazy.
    I just don't know what to so anymore. I don't have anyone, no one cares, I'm all alone.

2. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel this way. But you are not alone. We feel the same way as you are. Our problem might be different, but we do feel hurt. That way we can understand your pain. I'm sure not only care for you, you are not alone. We may not be a person you can see in front of you, but we are real person with heart and name like you are. Don't feel that you are alone okay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.