1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back again.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SaraRose, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

I was here a while ago. And actually was doing good so I ended up leaving. Recently dad died. Now I have lost both my parents and I feel so lost. I keep from crying because I feel like I need to be strong for my step-mom. But I just want to curl up and cry and sleep and never wake up.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry hun for you losses hugs to you let the tears come ok hun just let them come

3. SaraRose

I want to. I feel it in my heart. But they just won't come out. I can't find any reason for happiness. I could leave this world and get to join my parents again.

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi. I am so very sorry to hear that your father died. :hug: I had to get really good therapy when my dad died. I too could not cry. Do you think that would be a good thin for you during this time?

5. SaraRose

Thanks. I think it would cuz I have the same anxiety about night and sleeping that I did after my mom died.

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

night time is the worst for me. I have to fall asleep with the television on so my mind does not go to places that cause more anxiety than I can handle. So I do understand about nightime, sleep and anxiety. Been a lot of years I have to have tv on while falling asleep.

Do you know of a therapist you could call? And do you think your physician can prescribe something for anxiety and sleep? I really do hope though that you can get to a therapist. Again, I remember all too well what it was like when my father died. Horrible. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.