Back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraRose

I was here a while ago. And actually was doing good so I ended up leaving. Recently dad died. Now I have lost both my parents and I feel so lost. I keep from crying because I feel like I need to be strong for my step-mom. But I just want to curl up and cry and sleep and never wake up.

SaraRose

I want to. I feel it in my heart. But they just won't come out. I can't find any reason for happiness. I could leave this world and get to join my parents again.

flowers

Hi. I am so very sorry to hear that your father died. :hug: I had to get really good therapy when my dad died. I too could not cry. Do you think that would be a good thin for you during this time?

flowers

night time is the worst for me. I have to fall asleep with the television on so my mind does not go to places that cause more anxiety than I can handle. So I do understand about nightime, sleep and anxiety. Been a lot of years I have to have tv on while falling asleep.

Do you know of a therapist you could call? And do you think your physician can prescribe something for anxiety and sleep? I really do hope though that you can get to a therapist. Again, I remember all too well what it was like when my father died. Horrible. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00