Back Again

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by In Limbo, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Never thought I'd be back here - and not in this frame of mind - but I'm only a couple of jumps from attempting, and whilst those jumps are high they are very doable...

I hurt - I'm empty and I can't cry - as much as I would like. I can't get over the feeling that suicide is inevitable after one relapse too many, whilst I don't think this relapse is the one - it's one less before the end.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi In Limbo sorry you relapsed but you can pick yourself up again you can Hope you can continue to talk to us here ok Let some of that pain you are holding onto out here safely
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome back to the forum. What has happened to make you feel so down again and depressed? Talk to us here,we will try and help.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Welcome back. :hug: I'm sorry it's pain that has brought you here, but I hope we can help in some way.
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome back and I'm so sorry to hear that you are down. Life is important and please tell us what is causing this pain.
  6. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Depression biting in a big way - just don't know if I want to keep getting back to the top of the mountain...

I'm looking after my parents' house while they're away - I spent 20 minutes looking for their medicine box - didn't find anything that'd do the job and I don't even know why I was looking for sure - think I just wanted to know what was there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.