back again

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Nemo, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemo

Nemo Well-Known Member

So the last time I was here must have been late 2014. It's been a while. A few ups and downs. I'm finding it difficult to manage the downs at the moment, so I'm here, sincere, and ready to spread cheer :) I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.
    x

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome back Nemo sorry to hear you are having difficulty with the downs right now hope the support here helps you not feel so alone

Nemo likes this.
  3. James5706

James5706 SF Supporter

Welcome back from me to Nemo. I too am back again after a break. It's nice to think of this forum as a kind of crutch to help you through the bad/hard times. I'm very much "Yo-yoing" at the moment. Yet when i log on I feel, or find myself offering support to others. It's clearly true that most human beings get a lot of satisfaction out of trying our best to help others. And for me, that is very much the case!
    So if you need to chat you know where you can reach me, as well as I do you too! :)

Nemo and sahel like this.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome back to sf. you were missed hun, looking forward to seeing you around the forums and hope you have more ups than downs, stay safe my friend x

Nemo likes this.
  5. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

welcome back to sf hun my name is aimee hope u are ok anytime u wana talk and cant find anyone feel free to pm me hugs

Nemo likes this.
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Glad to have you back here :) Hope you continue to have good days, and we will be here for you through the down times.

Nemo likes this.
  7. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hi Nemo!!:)

Nemo likes this.
  8. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome back to the forum. You are important and never forget that.

Nemo likes this.
  9. sahel

sahel SF Supporter

I like your nick name, Nemo:) Hope you will pass the down part very soon:)

Nemo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.