Back Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prettyvacant

I was formerly known as 'prettyvacant', I couldn't remember my password - its been about 6 months - so here I am 'prettyvacant2'!

I am in a bad way. Marriage over. Health problems. Diet wrecked - 9 stone lost in 12 months because I am having trouble eating - not through dieting. My wish is to find a fail safe to end it all. One plan running through my head is to <mod edit - method>

I feel so numb.
I have lost the joy of life.
Each day is the same.

Death would allow me to be with my family in the Spirit World. Although they would not be happy with my choice to leave this world behind. I know there is no death. All my paranormal investigations revealed the lie we are told that death is the end.

I would love to feel happy even for just 5 minutes!!!

Sorry for the dark content.

pretty aint pretty!

Last edited by a moderator:

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hello and welcome back to the forum.
I'll jazz up your user name so you're back to normal.
I'm sorry you're feeling so bad that you've felt the need to return. Has something happened recently that has made you feel so poorly?
Also, I edited your post for the method involved. Take a quick look back through the rules again if you need to :)

prettyvacant

Hello and welcome back to the forum.
I'll jazz up your user name so you're back to normal.
I'm sorry you're feeling so bad that you've felt the need to return. Has something happened recently that has made you feel so poorly?
Also, I edited your post for the method involved. Take a quick look back through the rules again if you need to :)
Thanks Walker. Much appreciated.

Been struggling badly these past few weeks.

PS I will refresh myself with the rules. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00