Back again

Discussion in 'Domestic Abuse' started by deathfilled, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deathfilled

deathfilled Member

Im back...I havent been here in a while. So, just to fill in anyone that wasnt here b-4. Im young, though i'd prefer not to say my age. Under 20. My girlfriend is abusive. Extremely...and, yes I am female also. She has forced me to get artificial pregnancy done more than once. And I have 3 beautiful girls. I am afraid for them. And for myself. I am afraid to disobey her, to anger her, because she might take it out on them...I dont know what to do. Ive tried going to law enforcement...didnt help. Tried running for it...didnt work. She's letting me go to high school though...but, even then, she has one of her friends watching me to make sure I dont do anything. This is the only place that I can talk about it...I dont know what to do...

2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Death,
    Hello and welcome back sweetie. I am sorry that you came back under these circumstances. I am so sorry that your going through this. May I ask why it didn't help that you went to law enforcement? If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a pm through the forum and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. If you are that affraid for you and you daughters then you need to find a way to get out of there. Where do you live? And I mean country wise. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.