Back again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Bigman2232, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

Well I've finally lost the last thing that was even keeping me around this long. Now I really have no reason to even make it the next 7 months.

I've slowly but surely become a complete ass and everyone I see makes me mad. I'm all alone and anyone that might give me a chance is quickly scared off by my attitude.

There is just no way I'll ever be able to enjoy life and live to be older than 24. I have nothing good and the bad just keeps piling on. I hope that something kills me soon or that I can find a way to do it myself very soon.
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

This is not meant as mean: Why not drop the attitude with people that are trying to care and let them in? Clearly that's what you want but you don't let them. Don't push people away that want to be in your life b/c it's a lonely and sad world. I hope you stick around and try to eventually let your guard down with people and show them the hurt or whatevere it is you feel :hug:
  3. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I know what you mean, I've been pushing everyone away from me and just giving them reasons to hate me, do you think thats what youre doing by giving them attitude?? Because i know i've been treating people around me like shit so its easier to just let go and it makes me think that they wont care as much when i die...
    i dont know if thats what you're doing, im sorry im not much help, but i hope you can stick around...
  4. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

Well I'm not actually treating the people that I care about badly in order to push them away. I actually try not to do or say the things I'm feeling when I'm around then, so that I don't push the very few people that are in my life away. But I am just so angry at everyone else that I have a bad attitude about how life is happening and how I wish it would all end. I routinely use the word hate. I see how stupidity and ignorance are rewarded while uniqueness and intelligence are punished. It's no longer about considering others as well as yourself in your choices, but rather all about the self.

My life is falling apart but I don't want to and think that it's not fair to drop it on someone else. But I just can't be this happy go lucky person that everyone wants me to be when I see the crap that is going on in the world as well as I have nothing to look forward to in the future. How am I supposed to be happy when I see a future of being financially broke, no job or hobby, and alone?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.