Back Again

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Perfect Melancholy, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I have been back a few days now, but thought I would say hello properly.
    I joined last year, and then left again after a few weeks, since then I have got pretty much worse and have had a lot happen around me which hasn't helped.

i've slowly got more withdrawn and started to self harm more, this ended up with an overdose attempt on Thursday and Friday and since then I haven't felt well at all.

I have been to the doctors and I am starting some tablets, I was to afraid to tell him though what I had taken.

I'm not sure if I have the will to continue on battling though, because my friends don't want to know, and there is no family I can talk too. I find it difficult enough to talk anyway, hence any therapy has always been a problem and I get to anxious about it ( I even get anxious about posting on here)

I guess I am hoping to work things out, but to be honest I don't know. Theres an easy way and a hard way-I just haven't figured which one is which yet

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Welcome back :hug:
  3. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Welcome back to SF! :hug: I hope things get better for you! Take care, and anytime you need to talk, drop me a PM or catch me in chat.
  4. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

thank you guys :smile:
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

welcome back...I hope you find the support you need here...we care..:hugtackles:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.