Back again.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by happyville, Jun 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happyville

happyville Well-Known Member

It's been awhile, but I'm back. :) My mom kicked me out of the house but it became a mutual agreement, because I'm 19 and *ready* to move out. I'm moving in with a friend who has a kid, and I'm very excited!

I'm struggling with bulimia, it always happens when I try to start losing weight again. I'm also struggling with my meds - hydrocodone and somas. I can never figure out how to reign in my self-control and not take handfuls at a time. I'm only supposed to take two a day and I always keep running out *three weeks early*, after only 10 days. If anyone has any advice on that that would be great.
  2. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

Welcome back kim! I wish you luck and i if you ever need anyone to talk to, you can pm me. I would say more, but i'm dead tired lol. Good luck at your new place
  3. happyville

Thanks! You ought to get some sleep. :)
  4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Welcome back to the forum, I'm sorry your mum kicked you out, maybe it was better in the long run if you's had a tough relationship. good luck living with your friend
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

welcome Kimberly....
    re the pills ..have you tried those daily dosage pill dispensers???..maybe that could help stop the OD of the meds....
  6. happyville

I could, but what am I supposed to do with the meds as a whole? If I have someone keep them for me I inevitably go looking for them. I'm not even sure why I do, it's like I can't stop and it gets me depressed. Well, worsens the depression that is already there
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Kimberly,
    Welcome back!! As far as the hydrocodone goes.I relate because iwas on them for eight years and use to do the same thing.. You really need to quit taking them..They affect your stomach and your GI track..They are very addictive..I use to have my ex hide mine and I would always find them..
  8. kitanai

kitanai Well-Known Member

although i should be on meds those are the kinda reasons i stick to herb i fear od'ing cause of my abusive addictive nature
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: back. Handling meds can be difficult when you have the tendencies to want to abuse them. Do you have somewhere you can keep them besides home? If you have that extra time to get them built in, sometimes that is all you need to resist the urges.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.