Back again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Tak, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tak

Tak Active Member

Hey all

Been away for a couple of years, trying to cope away from here. Its been okay, but found another addiction, a different forum for that lol.

Havent cut since Dec :) but my b/f is due home soon after a year and half, I'm clean, so no escape from my feelings. Hence the crisis, i'm scared . . . I'm scared that things are going to go back to how they where, I'm scared of being dragged back down. I have faith in him I want him to be clean and here, but . . .

Right now, well 5 mins ago, I wanted to cut, I wanted to escape in the only way I can now. It's strange you think you can cope and stop addictions, but this one always comes back to me, nearly 20 years and still wanting it!!

Cant remeber why I started this now, sometimes its just good to get your thoughts down :p

Anyways, love to you

K x
  2. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

:D Welcome back!
  3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Welcome back, and do not be scared. You have been clean this long. Your strength will help you stay clean when your boyfriend comes back.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome back!! Don't regress.. You have been clean for a year..Don't let fear of the unknown get you down.. You say your afraid he will drag you down.. Stand your ground and tell him your clean and you want to be with him but he's going to have to be clean also..Addictions are a bitch to beat.. You don't want to go there again..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.