Back again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Heavenly Star, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

I've been away from this forum for a while but now find myself back here again feeling the same as ever. Depressed and suicidal.

The past few weeks have been chaos. I've made countless suicide attempts, been detained by police for my own safety several times, and have spent the past 2 weeks in a secure unit in a psych hospital after i was sectioned. I came out yesterday and yet nothing has changed. the same feelings are still there. nobody cares. I am told it's wrong to feel the way i do and that it is my choice if i want to kill myself or not. if i attempt again they won't bother with me or offer me support. It would be 'my choice'.

I didn't think i could sink any lower but i have. even so called 'professionals' don't care if i kill myself. nobody does. I ask for help and support but don't receive it. I ring all the helplines to talk through how i feel, i've tried distracting myself all evening yet i still want to die. I have the pills. Just a matter of time.......
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I understand the dam professionals really don't care i understand that YOu need to get into community care okay crisis intervention housing etc they care they will work at getting you some help hospital only stabilizes you then lets you go they don't give a dam it is true Try getting ahold of some community help okay they will give you skills to survive and listen they will care
  3. XxSora145xX

XxSora145xX Member

You are so, so strong. I can tell just from what you wrote.
    Let me tell you- those people around you might not seem to care, but I do.
    You are an inspiration. You're going to change the world for the better some day.
    If you live... please give yourself the chance.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Welcome back Heavenly Star. If it helps, I do remember you from before and I especially remember your avatar pic. I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling suicidal again and that you have made several suicide attempts. I wish I could do more to help you, but you have to be strong hun. Please don't harm yourself again hun. You have to get help and keep on fighting. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.