back again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hollowvoice, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

so wednesday night i xxxx bad,i woke up after midnight thursday with blood still coming out and i had no memory of cutting,i got to hospital and been there since now,they also gave me treatment for dehydration had 3 drips in me but i decided to leave hospital because theirs nothing doing their.so i get home and log in here and fall straight back into a depression

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2010
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry andi you went through that but glad you're still alive....
    do you think SF is making you more depressed?

3. hollowvoice

maybe kinda but i have no one else and no where else to talk

4. dartofabaris

dartofabaris Well-Known Member

Dear Andi, i read that you tend to question people's motive if they do compliment you; but im glad you are back at SF, you make people smile, laugh, forget their worries/angst,..i enjoy reading your posts..the pants one made me laugh :) .i think its fair to say many of your friends at SF are quite concerned.
    :hug:

5. hollowvoice

youre very kind thank you

6. hollowvoice

i think i need to stay here too because if i go find a prosuicide site like half my mind wants me too then im done for the other half im here with well its fighting a battle

7. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Considering the date coming up i think its wise to stay online and talk to people for as long as it takes for you to feel safe. Im glad your ok though

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh stay here okay just talk to us even don't look at post that can make you sad You are a very special person and i am glad you got help and hope you stay here now with friends to keep you strong.

9. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Andi-

I to wish you will stay, I agree with the time of the year coming up you are going to need support.

I feel so bad that you are going through this, I wish I had the magic pill or words for you. Does your family know that you were in the hospital? I kinda wish you would haved stayed, understand why you wanted to leave but last time you felt better after a stay.

I to hate this ups and downs of life, really gets to you. Wish I could say it will change. I know it can but then again we would have to actually do something to better ourselves and I know that is such hard work that we just pushed to the side. I to am to tired to give it any ump of energy, but what else can be done. Its either keep fighting or give up and shrivel away.

Your and mine and everyone elses lives are way to precious to just hand the towel in. You may not have the energy today but you may tomorrow. Maybe we need to make a post of things to do when the urges arise. Soemthing that you dont have to leave home for, that can be done alone, and thats free. I know I def need more things to do with myself, can just never think of any.

Im so glad that you made it through the night, and that you decided to come back on here. Hugs to you......

10. hollowvoice

thanks guys but ive cut again only small this time ill be fine i just need to post something anything so im not alone

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

We;re still here for you andi..*hug*

12. hollowvoice

you are some of the best people sf thank you,take care
    andi xx

13. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Andi:hug:
    I hope your ok:smile:

14. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Hello Andi,

Im sorry things have been so crappy lately for you.
    Please keep posting on here, it may not help all the time but at least you get to open up, and also you know people here and genuine and care about you.
    PM me if you need to talk, i also have msn.
    xx

15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hugtackles::hugtackles:

16. hollowvoice

i just want to die i feel sick

17. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Why do you feel sick Andi?

18. hollowvoice