back again..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ahjo, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahjo

ahjo Active Member

Well. i just feel like I'm ready to die now. might it's not a feeling it's just a wish. I wish I die so I don't have to wake up tomorrow and live my nonsens life. I'd love te be dead. I'm dreaming about it. I want it to happen really badly. Please help me with that.

2. OhneDich

OhneDich Well-Known Member

hold on tight, hun. You're not alone, even if you think you are....

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

No one will help you die here, but we will be here to listen to what is going on for you and why you are feeling this way...please PM me if I can be there for you..big hugs, J

4. house_atraides

house_atraides Active Member

Well you have people on here that will say and want the best for you. No one here wants you to die, we all want you to live. Eventually things will change for everyone and even the worst sorrow will have moments of light.

5. ahjo

ahjo Active Member

i lost my light ages ago..

6. Fedupforreal

Fedupforreal Well-Known Member

I think we're in the same mindset right now.

7. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

i bet you every single person here thought the same thing. im only 15 and i think it. but things do get better. always. they just take time, and just a little bit of effort, we are all here for you

8. house_atraides

house_atraides Active Member

I felt that way for so many months but its starting to kind of work out and I have more then hope that it will add up for you too. Until then know you got all of us to fall back on.

9. ahjo

ahjo Active Member

Thank you all.. that's really nice.
    But right now i really don't feel like it's gonna get better.. I don't think something gonna change. I'm just down..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.