Discussion in 'Welcome' started by XsweetpoetX, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

I used to come on here everyday for a long time. But then I started to finally feel better. Started to feel somewhat 'normal'. Stopped cutting. But then I started up again. And stopped again. I was feeling hopeless. Then I got a job and things were looking up. But lately Ive been having racing thoughts again. I cut yesterdayfor the first time in months. And the urge is so strong. I feel so lost. I opened myself up to someone and he let me down. I can't get my mind off of it. Off of why im so unloveable. So unworthy. I need help. Someone too actually listen.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i am sorry this person let you down please don't give that person any more power by harming you okay. You will find someone you deserve who will not let you down but care for you and never leave Please hun don't harm okay I am glad you are reaching out here hun hold on to us for awhile okay we will listen and we will care hugs
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am so glad you know you have a place to come to get support when you feel you need it. I wish for you that the situation were different, but I think maybe we can help you to explore some options to change your situations and maybe find an alternative to self harming. My PM box is open if you need someone to talk with.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey SweetPoet, Don't let this guy hold your conversations with him over your head..Just ignore him.. He'll go away when he see's it has no affect on you.. I don't beleive I bet your very loveable and your not unworthy.. Your just comeing out of knowing this person and are in pain..I wish you the best..
  5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Alyssa,

I'm sorry you've hit such a rough always, we are here to listen to your concerns.....take care, and I hope you are able to get back on track soon. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.