back again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aviewfromchaos, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

i havent been on here in a very long time. recently, my fiance cheated on me after i completed a rehab program. since then ive relapsed and now continuously do hard drugs. every day it seems like ending it all becomes a better and better idea. i know i have people who care about me, i just cant take this constant shit
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your fiance is not worth destroying yourself over hun You get back into rehab and make something happen for you ok You get best revenge ever you move on away from this person
  3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Dont be so hard on yourself for relasping as this can happen sometimes best thing to do is get back to rehab and the support you had to get you better first time.move on from your fiance as people like this will only bring you down.You need to look after no 1 which is you and yes success can be the best revenge.Be around those who do care about you as this will help with your journey in getting better as well.Plus we are always here if you need to talk.Take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.