Back and forth

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mpang123, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I think I'm struggling with myself again. I was on a roll for a while feeling good, and now I'm feeling a mood swing coming. I'm now depressed and wish I was dead. I know this site is pro life, but sometimes I just want to quit because I can't make up my mind whether to hang in there or to just give up. That's part of my illness and I'm tired of the back and forth I have to deal with. Hopefully when I wake up in the morning I'll be back to normal again. Plus I go back to group therapy tomorrow and if I need to, I'll tell my therapist and doc that I'm feeling unstable again. Sometimes, I just wish that it's ok to kill myself but if everybody thinks it's ok to kill themselves, I bet there will hardly be anyone left on earth anymore. I have a quote on my refrigerator saying, "I am stronger than I think I am". It's making through all the rough times is what makes me stronger, I guess. Still feeling lousy though.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you have more up then downs ok hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.