Back and still lost and think the time is near

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nofriends, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nofriends

Nofriends Member

Well I went through a better period and now I have dropped again it seems like a vicious cycle and I am losing. Seems the stress of working and going to school full time. Then the job field I want to get into there is nothing.

I feel the end is getting nearer because I am writing a letter that will be found when my wife is going through my belongings. I am making sure when I am gone she will have enough to make sure she is able to take care of things. I feel like I am losing this battle. I came out and told my wife I am ready to end it and she said I need to talk to someone. I am not sure if that would work.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You wife will not survive not well if you decide to leave it will destroy her You do need to talk to someone and it does help ok i know it help me some Don't lose the battle before you fought with everything there is to fight with ok hugs

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, there. Total Eclipse is right. There is no harm or shame in speaking to someone. Yes, it will be hard and you feel that no one will listen. You need to take the first step and perhaps speak to a helpline. Please do not worry as overthinking can be very stress. Give your wife a great hug and she will appreciate that as she does care. You just need to believe in yourself and please take care.

4. Nofriends

Nofriends Member

One of my major issues is the type of work I do I could lose my job if they ever found out. I am not good at talking to people how i feel. That is why I think the easiest way is to end my misery and depression. I am ready for everythign to be over.

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, first welcome to the forum. Yes you are in a state suffering from stress and depression. Everyday is hard for you and you think there is no purpose in living. Trust me there is purpose of living and never think you are alone. I struggle everyday but just appreciate the simplest of life. You can cope but the overthinking will not help but I do suggest that you speak to a helpline explaining what is happening. They will be understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.