Back...and worse

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by InTheMatrix, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InTheMatrix

InTheMatrix Active Member

Hi people...I know I haven't been on in months...but now I'm back because things are the worst they've ever been. I cut for the first time ever on Wednesday...
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear that...what is going on?
  3. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

:hug: Sorry to hear you're doing worse, but glad you came here for support. Self-harm is a slippery slope, and I hope you try and keep yourself safe.

Here if you need someone!
  4. InTheMatrix

InTheMatrix Active Member

Hey...thanks for the parents are really being to overcontrolling and pressuring me about everything and I get triggered every day...and on top of that I have to keep talking my gf out of suicide...I'm trying hard not to SH more but it's hard...
  5. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

Try to resist that urge to cut, if you give in it will just get harder to resist si.
  6. I'm sorry that things are so stressful right now and I know that it must seem so relieving to SH especially with the stress of your relationship, But try to remember that you don't have to be strong for everyone. Crying and totally breaking down can be cathartic too, and you don't have to worry about it leaving nasty scars.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.