Back down this road again

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Earn, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

I was doing good for the past couple months.I was looking for a job, acting positive, I even stopped telling myself that I was worthless and good for nothing.And I actually went on a date for once.

But now I'm falling back into my old self.I constinitly tell myself im worthless, I still haven't found a job,and I have no chance of being with that girl even though I didn't really have any strong feelings for her.But there were some and I'm sick of being alone in everything I do.It's always kinda hurt when ever I heard about couples or about the things they've done together.But now it's almost unbearable to hear.And it's almost to the point that I feel like I can't talk to some of my friends without almost breaking down after I'm done talking with them.

Ive been down this road before and the last time I almost didn't make it through.And now this time I don't know if I even want to try to make it through.This time i may just give up.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

The fact that you have been down this road before and made it shows that you can do it and survive Earn. Don't give up. We do have setbacks from time to time. That is what this is. Continue to move forward. You can croos over the hurdle. :hug:

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Yo, Aaronface, you aren't worthless or any of that stuff. :nono: Just hang in there 'n stuff, you can pull yourself out of this again. :hug: I'm around if you need an ear.

4. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

I wasnt doing that good in the first place.And it just about took all my strength to get to the way i was earlier. Its been a month or so that i havent been putting any thought into suicide.but latly its been creeping back in.Just life has always been shitting on me.and everytime i try to fight back and do things to better it it just doesnt help.

Thanx for the support btw

5. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

yeah i know what you mean, it is disheartening to be going back to how it once was. Perhaps this time round, there is more hope for you.