Back Downhill.......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Paramedic21, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paramedic21

Paramedic21 Well-Known Member

Gotta love the ups and downs. After about 4 days of feeling depressed I got a two day reprieve from that and my mood was pretty stable, today though, I am right back to being down in the dumps. It seems the depressive symptoms are becoming more and more frequent and my ups and downs are more and more unpredictable. I have not had a hypomanic episode in a couple weeks, however. Im just really sick of all this, I can imagine plenty of you are as well. Even when I am feeling ok like i was on Friday and Saturday I know in the back of my head that im going to crash again, or go hypomanic and then crash. Thats why I am not letting my plans for January go. If I have the opportunity and I let it pass I know that im going to regret it.
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

this is the bipolar speaking. you can get past the cycle of ups and downs, i know i have. don't forget you have other options, medication being one of them. thinking of you,

3. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

:hug: try and stay strong i know its hard and easy said then done. You can always pm me if you need someone to talk to x
  4. Paramedic21

Paramedic21 Well-Known Member

Thank you both. Thank you for your kind words. I just dont know what to do..i really dont...
  5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

for now i'd say just hang in there and know that we at SF care. i'm glad you found us. you can figure out the rest later (by the rest i mean seeking help or not, talking to someone, that kind of thing). for now just hang on.
  6. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

i know how it feels to be on ups and downs. i guess best thing i do is when im done i remeber there is always an up.. no matter whats going on or whats happened it can always change xxxx
  7. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Please try to hold on, you can get through this. I know how it feels to be happy one minute and then completely crap the next.
    Keep talking to us, we can offer support :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.