Back from the psych ward

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Gorette66, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorette66

Gorette66 Member

Suffered from untreated depression for seven years. Still suffering, I guess.

Lovely parents, a supportive brother.

Socially awkward, no friends, no job.

Suspended from university b/c they deemed me "a threat."

I feel like a failure. I'm medicated, but the thoughts are driving me mad.

I want to sleep and never wake up.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun you are back on your medicaiton i hope in time you feel more stable and can get the suspension from school lifted How do they see you as a threat hun to yourself or others either way hun You can get back to being stable and continue on. You are not a failure hun you are just not well at the moment in time
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Also keep in touch with your doctor and let him/her know how you are doing, especially on your medication....glad to have you back iwth us and I hope you are going to feel better
  4. Gorette66

Gorette66 Member

I don't have a doctor.

I drew a plan. I wanted to hurt others. Make them suffer so that my pain would not be my own.
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Gorette sounds like you need some professonal help now.. hurting others is not going to solve your problems. theh same for you.. did the psych ward give you a referral to try and get some further help???? if not then maybe call the local crisis line and ask for their help in gettting you some psychological help now.. tc, Jim
  6. Gorette66

Gorette66 Member

I'm supposed to make an appointment to see the uni counselor. I can't afford a psychiatrist (no insurance, very little money).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.