Back Here Again, Ugh!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Ok...so...I have been on my meds for a long time now, and they help, alot.

However....I have always kept, (mainly because of my type of depression) suicide in my back pocket.

Now, the storm clouds are once again gathering.
    And this time it looks to affect both me and my wife.

The only solution so to the problem, I have been able to come up with is so terrible, that I cant even type the words.

Wife's car is going to be repoed next week, and we have been threatened by a local business of being handed over the State's Attorney office because we forgot to pay a bill. And we have no money to pay it now.

So.....:sigh:

2. painwell

painwell Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry to hear that things are looking bleak for you. I am in a similar situation myself. Would the local business let you work out a payment plan of some sort? Even a few dollars a week is better for them than a legal case... especially when it sounds like you don't have the means to pay right now. Otherwise is something like bankruptcy an option? Not sure if you are in the US, but if you are then you can stop the repossesion a few different ways. A 'right to cure default' would work if you have the payments that you are behind. A chap 13 bankruptcy can also stop reposessions. However, IANAL, so consult qualified legal folks for the correct info.

Hang in there... I hope things turn around soon for you and your wife!

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I am currently in a chapter 13.

4. painwell

Can they repo the car before your bankruptcy is discharged? I thought the bankruptcy stayed any reposessions, garnishments,etc. We are working on filing a chap 7, but the lawyers want $2000 to do it. If I had that money I would just pay off my debts, silly lawyers.

What are your thoughts on the 13? If you had the choice to make again what would you do?

5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

yep they can repoe the car. The car, isnt included in the chapter 13. Also...I would prefer Chptr 7, but I cant do another one of those until 2012.

6. painwell

Ahh, sorry too hear that. It's rough out there in this economy, thats for sure. If you need someone to vent to feel free to PM me. I'm right there with you! Maybe someone you know has a car you can borrow in the meantime, or perhaps you can find a cheap 'beater with a heater' to get you by until things improve financially?

7. japanlover

japanlover Well-Known Member

Can I ask why you did 13 and not 7?

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Bill, sorry to see you struggling again. :(

Just out of curiosity what meds are you taking? I'm glad they are helping and hope they will keep you strong... :hug:

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry so much is 'happening' for you...can you get the meds reviewed to help you through this hard time?

10. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Because I did a Chapter 7 back in 2005.

11. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Citropalam

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ah. Citalopram. Hope it will be enough to keep you going. You don't deserve to feel this way.
    Suicide is permanent, there's no going back. :( Make the most of what you have right now, friends, family, support etc.. :) :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.